Support & advice
Through our work in support and advice, we help leadership teams and boards on issues relating to charity management; organisational culture; governance and fundraising. To help make a difference to leaders across the sector, we offer support, advice, coaching and organisational reviews.
In 2019/20, we supported 25 individuals through mentoring and coaching, helping a diverse range of organisations including DePaul, Gloucestershire Culture Trust, and the Koestler Trust, supporting them to gain the knowledge, skills and confidence they need to thrive as leaders.
Case Study: Power Hour Summary
In early 2020 we provided free guidance to hundreds of charities and social enterprises, helping them navigate the challenges faced during the Covid-19 Pandemic, representing a major five figure investment of pro bono support and launching new support publications in fundraising reaching thousands of people.
Key themes across these conversations included:
- Developing new income models and business plans
- Communications with funders
- Delivering services virtually
- Engaging with the community
- Accessing short term funding
- Changing fundraising strategies in line with future fundraising landscape
- Appropriate communication with donors