Introducing the one-day intensive Trustee Leadership Programme for the UK’s leading businesses and charities.
Are you looking to develop your business’ CSR strategy or personal development opportunities? Do you want to keep employee engagement and satisfaction high? If so, the Trustee Leadership Programme is for you! Sign up today to help employees develop their leadership skills, gain Board-level experience and strengthen the resilience of UK charities.
Created and delivered by social enterprise Cause4 in partnership with Close Brothers Asset Management and the Clothworkers’ Company, this award-winning Trustee Leadership Programme will give your employees the skills and confidence that they need to join a charity as a Board member.
Offered over an intensive one day programme, this enriching career development opportunity, covers the key responsibilities of Trustees and other regulatory issues. Your employees will receive first-hand insight from senior charity experts and there will be time for Q&A and networking.
Additionally, as part of our unique Trustee matching service, your employees will meet charities looking for Trustees and there will be an opportunity to receive accreditation from the Institute of Leadership Management.
Since the pilot programme in summer 2014 the Trustee Leadership programme has been a great success:
- Over 818 professionals have taken part
- Over 81% of survey respondents rate the course very good or excellent
- Over 170 direct matches have taken place, leading to 55 confirmed Trustee appointments in charities, with many more in progress
“10/10 because there is not a 10+!”
Cristiane S, ViiV Healthcare
“I feel much more confident about taking on a Trustee role now,”
Rebecca P, Wards Solicitors
11.00am-1.30pm: Modules 1 and 2
- An overview of the charity sector and the importance of Trustees; and
- Governance and strategic planning.
1:30pm-2.30pm: charity matching event
- An exciting opportunity to meet charity leaders seeking new Trustees over a working lunch.
2.30pm-5.00pm: Modules 3 and 4
- Financial management; and
- An introduction to fundraising.
For prices and more information please contact us on email@example.com.
T: 020 7247 2963