Are you a female entrepreneur with your own fast-growth small or medium enterprise?
Would you benefit from advice and guidance from a successful female entrepreneur?
Santander’s Breakthrough programme is delighted to announce the launch of the Women in Breakthrough Mentoring Programme for the next generation of fast-growth female entrepreneurs, in partnership with social enterprise Cause4.
Santander Breakthrough helps fast-growing SMEs with the ultimate aim of boosting economic recovery and local employment. The programme was set up to provide select business with funding and financial advice, as well as the chance to visit successful companies and learn from leading entrepreneurs.
The Cause4 programme with Santander will focus on three areas:
- Women in Breakthrough Network – a new female entrepreneurship network and mentoring programme for high-growth female entrepreneurs.
- Social Enterprise Breakthrough Network – seminars and a package of support for 20 social enterprises in the UK with genuine national and international scale-up potential.
- Encouraging Responsible Enterprise – a national programme in encouraging fast-growth SMEs to improve their bottom line through charity, philanthropy and talent development initiatives.
The year-long Women in Breakthrough mentoring programme has been developed to ensure that ambitious female entrepreneurs get the support they need, to overcome the challenges they face. Mentors will be matched with mentees based on business sector, location and personal interests, with consideration given to the support they need to achieve growth.
From February to December 2015, mentors will meet with mentees every six weeks to identify the business objectives and share progress, and the mentor will have an opportunity to share their advice on business success.
To be eligible for the mentoring programme, you must:
- Be majority shareholder of a business, with an annual turnover of between £250,000 and £2,500,000;
- Have been trading for at least three years;
- Employ between five and 40 individuals;
- Be capable of scaling up your business idea and boosting local employment.
To apply for the programme, please fill out the online application form. The deadline for applications is 9 February 2015. Applicants will be told by 20 February 2015 if they have been accepted onto the mentoring programme.
If you require additional information about the mentoring programme, please email email@example.com